i want to access: http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-realtime-streaming-currency-exchange-rates-charts/chart-forex-charts/NetStationFullWindow.aspx
i want to access this website, that i have been accessing for years. But now it is a "Non Secure Connection", i want to access it, please.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
There is security software like Avast, Kaspersky, BitDefender and ESET that intercept secure connections and send their own certificate.
The SSL report for this domain isn't very good with a 'F' grade.
The current beta release works for me with a TLS 1.0 connection:
- Connection Encrypted (TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA, 256 bit keys, TLS 1.0)
Check out why the site is untrusted.
- click the "Advanced" button to expand this section to see extra details.
If the certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided (sec_error_unknown_issuer) then see if you can install this intermediate certificate from another source. Click the "Add Exception" button to inspect the certificate in the Certificate Viewer.
If you can't inspect the certificate via "Add Exception" then try this:
Open the "Add Security Exception" window by pasting this chrome URL in the Firefox location/address bar and check the certificate:
In the location field of this window type or paste the URL of the website with the https:// protocol prefix (https://xxx.xxx).
- retrieve the certificate via the "Get certificate" button
- click the "View..." button to inspect the certificate in the Certificate Viewer
You can inspect details like the issuer and the certificate chain in the Details tab of the Certificate Viewer. Check who is the issuer of the certificate. If necessary then please attach a screenshot that shows the Certificate Viewer with the issuer.