This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
when clicking Inbox, I get this error message "unknown command f76mb350664816itc"
I tested it after loading the software and the messages are not coming to my inbox
All Replies (1)
In order for us to better investigate this issue you need to add a little more non-personal information.
Please add the troubleshooting information to your post To find the Troubleshooting information:
- Open Help (or click on three-line-icon and select Help)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Use the button Copy to clipboard to select all. Do not check box "Include account names"!
- Paste this in your post.
Please also add the result of these troubleshooting steps to your post
- Does Thunderbird work in TB Safe mode (see Thunderbird Safe Mode)?
- Do you use anti-virus and firewall software? What is the version?
- Who is the email provider?