Can I open a parallel Firefox, that operates separately?
I want to operate a version of Firefox for a specific online job. But I also need my original Firefox to continue. I would like it concurrently.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.23.20053
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.121.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Nitro Pro Plugin for Firefox
- Plug-in for Workspace utilities
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- Plug-in for Workspace Webmail
- npAPI Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
I think this is what you want;
Usage: C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\firefox.exe [ options ... ] [URL]
where options include:
-new-instance Open new instance, not a new window in running instance.
You can add -no-remote to the command line to open another Firefox instance with its own profile and run multiple Firefox instances simultaneously.