Why is frefox flagging google as an unsafe site? I'm on a deadline and can't fact-check anything!!!
Is anyone else experiencing this?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.23.20053
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
hello, first please make sure that the date, time & timezone are set correctly on your system. if this doesn't solve the issue (or it is already set properly), a solution depends on the individual circumstances:
- what is the error code shown when you click on advanced on that error page?
- please also give us more information about the error by clicking on the error code, copying the text to the clipboard and then pasting it here into a reply in the forum.