always crashed those using the latest version
Every now and then, about 15 min, my FF has been crashed again on Window 7 Ultimate albeit FF is the latest version. Also, I have run the malware scan and everything seems okay. Please help me to sort this out.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Any help please, I do not want to have crashes with FF again & again. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Kind regards, Ruby
Modified by RubyDo