This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Whever my upload is in progress i get this error
Whenever my upload is in progress i get this error (See attached image). Then automatically it starts uploading from the beginning. So kindly help me with this ASAP.. Previously i was using Windows XP and now i am using Windows 7 Ultimate so is that the problem ? Please reply.. Thank you..
All Replies (6)
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Pls find attached image
Have you checked with FilesFlash support? It might be a problem at their end.
Yes i checked with other users and they are not having any issue like this. In chrome browser i am getting different error. Kindly check attached image.
There is security software like Avast, Kaspersky, BitDefender and ESET that intercept secure connections and send their own certificate.
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove the cookies from websites that cause problems via the "3-bar" Firefox menu button (Options/Preferences).
"Clear the cache":
- Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove the cookies" from websites that cause problems.
- Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- Do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen or hold down the Shift key) to see if that has effect in case your security software is interfering.