Why is my FireFTP is disabled after updating to Firefox 50.0.2?
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/1149746]
I went to use FireFTP and discovered it had been disabled sometime after a recent Firefox update. I'm using Firefox 50.0.2 on a Mac with OS X 10.11.6. I checked one of my other Macs and it exhibits the same issue with FireFTP disabled.
Is there a new version of FireFTP that is compatible? I haven't found it. Or is there another way to restore FireFTP?
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.020.20042
- Aspera Web enables fast and secure file transfers using fasp. For more information, visit www.asperasoft.com.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Oops, your question duplicated. Let's continue here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1149746