im on 51.0b4 (64-bit) version. I recently realised It wouldnt autoplay on some news webs as well as it pauses in the fist place on others
had to move to Chrome, as i cant watch news on Mozilla anymore. I spent days to fix the problem, but in vein. Basically it pauses after each short movie or video. Tiring and frustrating
Additional System Details
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY MyCamera Download Plugin
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- zoom.us launcher plugin version 1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
What type of player are those sites using? flash, HTML5 . . . . . Right-click in the player area.
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Type text/html Render Mode Standards compliance mode Text Encoding UTF-8 URL http://www.1tv.ru/