How do I totally remove "software security device" from my computer?
The notice pops up frequently while I am working, especially when opening a program. I can simply press Cancel, and it goes away. I cannot see any useful service from this program [I can't even find where it is located]. In the Security section there is a provision to change the master password, but unless the original password can be entered, no progress can be made.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.111.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
I did a web search, and this is all I could find; https://www.bing.com/search?q=software%20security%20device&pc=MOZI