Bad news first: This tab has crashed on Firefox 50
I just got a new hard drive on my computer and downloaded Firefox. Here's what it's showing at times on YouTube videos: Bad news first: This tab has crashed How the heck can I fix this. This ticks me off so darn much it makes me want to punch my computer screen. I absolutely need help.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.111.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Sorry I do not understand. If Firefox's safe mode does not help than you will be getting crashes when in Safe Mode. Can you please let us have two or three Crash IDS from crashes whilst in safe mode.
Also did you attempt disabling Multi Process mode ? If so what happened, and again please let us have a couple of the Crash IDs from use of Firefox when in safemode with multi process disabled, as explained in my earlier post.
Hi sabath99, thank you for continued troubleshooting with this issue, please do however review the etiquette on Bugzilla before posting in a bug.