Firefox vanished. Bookmarks vanished. Yahoo toolbar vanished.
I turned on my MAC os Sierra 10.12.1. Mozilla Firefox was missing. I downloaded it again. My bookmarks, favorites, & yahoo toolbar was missing. How do I retrieve?
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.020.20039
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- LastPass Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Hi, first try restarting Firefox - 3-bar menu > Exit Firefox in bottom right corner.
If that doesn't help, and in case a Refresh has occurred, please look on your Desktop for a file named Old Firefox Data - Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings.
If the file isn't there, for bookmarks only, you can try this: Open bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import and Backup > Restore, and see if you have a backup there.
If not and for other data, please see -
If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you!