how do I print the last page first
I am trying to print in reverse order, I would like to print the last page first, or shrink to fit on one page.
I have shrink to fit on one page set but it is still printing on two pages
Two pages is ok as long as it prints in reverse order, as the printer is a label printer
I have looked at about:config and changed the
print.printer_ZDesigner_GK420d.print_reversed setting from false to true
but it is still printing in the same order
also is there somewhere that describes what each setting in the about:config does ?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
That should be in the printer's control panel. Not Firefox.
Hi, the printer does not have that setting.
What does this setting do in firefox print.printer_ZDesigner_GK420d.print_reversed setting ?
And also what should the shink to fit setting do /
Thanks and Regards
That I don't know. I called for more help.