i want to talk to a representive
want to find out password so I can update plugin
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Launches Roblox Application
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.8
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
so there is nobody I can talk to about this
hi, this is a users helping users forum - mozilla like the most vendors of free software doesn't provide phone support. please explain your problem here on the forums in more detail and we will try finding a solution...
oops i see you already created another thread at https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1144029 - let's continue there!
Modified by philipp