How to Make Dragon stay on the page
Supposedly I had the option of adding a dragon add on for firefox but somehow during instillation for whatever reasons that did not occur. Is there a way to make the Firefox more compatible with dragon after the fact? Thank yoiu.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.17.20050
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking HTML Component
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Please provide a public link to the dragon.
Hi. Thank you. Forgive me ignorance, but not sure what you mean by public link. This is the product. https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-NaturallySpeaking-Premium-13-0-English/dp/B00LX4BYV6 One maven told me that it doesn't have a really good add on to the firefox yet. It opens a different box when I want to dictate, and I wish it would stay on the e mails, or on the page. IF there is something more you wanted, can you explain to me how to access the public link?
A public link is a link that does not need a password to use it.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13.0, English by Nuance Communications, Inc.
I do not see any dragon here, except for some of the ads.
So how do I send you a public link? I bought the program and installed it in my computer. I don't know about any public links.
I had the option of adding a dragon add on for firefox
I need information on where this is downloaded from.