Since you want to dictate when I can use Adobe Flash I am switching to Chrome? Comments
This complaint is in regard to your arbitrary blocking of Adobe Flash Player for Windows XP & Vista. Both OS systems still work effectively on older PC's. My old HP DC5100SSF runs at 3.0 ghz faster than many duo core pc's. Adobe discontinued any Flash update for XP and Vista as well as Google Chrome. Chrome still plays all Adobe Flash and You Tube content without complaint. You are forcing me to go to Google Chrome. If they change I will go to Linux.
Mozilla products are great but not accommodating the older users is not acceptable. DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Unity Player 5.3.5f1
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Mozilla still supports Firefox on WindowsXP and Flash is available for WinXP, too. Although downloading any version of Firefox beyond 44.0.1 may be a problem for both WinXP and Vista users; but they are available from the FTP server. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-no-longer-works-some-versions-windows-xp
As far as Google Chrome and WInXP goes, support for WinXP ended back in April 2016. No longer an option for WinXP. http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/04/chrome-50-ends-support-for-windows-xp-os-x-10-6-other-old-versions/
Opera still supports WinXP.
edit: Opera dropped support in the following month
Modified by the-edmeister