a provided link isn't working
Quicken support provided me a link for an archived upgrade. It works on their end and not on mine and they're blaming the browser. I can't see any settings or preferences that would stop it. I just hand typed the url and the same thing happens. It goes to the Quicken home page and there is no access to the archived files there. Helllllpppppp......
Additional System Details
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Widevine Media Optimizer 188.8.131.5257
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Please copy that link and paste it here.