Customize WebCensor Addon
Hi, my name is Annabelle. I am a blind young woman who just acquired the WebCensor plugin for Firefox, and I can't seem to access the options page to add words to the list. The only thing I can access is the On, Off, and Default radiobuttons in the Addons page of Firefox. Here's a link that may have some tips and tricks to help you with accessibility for sight impaired customers like me. http://www.w3.org/standards/webdesign/accessibility.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Add-ons for Firefox are developed by a community of independent developers.
They are the best people to contact for support and help with the software that they have made.
The contact details for the developer of the add-on that you are using can be found >here<.
I hope this helps, if not, please come back here and we can look into a different solution for you.