My Security password box is wonky- It comes up every time I click on something -signing in to email, clicking on an email, etc.- and shows more than a tab
My security password box comes up hundreds of times during a session- not just at the beginning. Every time I click on something it comes up. After I click the red x it goes away, but another page appears in my tray (with the firefox icon). I spend more time clicking out of all these than I do actually enjoying anything on the internet. I would like to cancel the whole security password thing, but don't remember what my original password was. I haven't put my password in the box for a long time- I just simply x out of the box.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.17
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Are you referring to the Master Password in Firefox?