Mozilla firefox tool bar disappeared
Was trying to remove a tool bar that I did not want and in the process the Mozilla Firefox Tool Bar disappeared
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.15
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.73.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Zylom Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Do you mean the main toolbar with the address bar and standard icons (home, downloads, bookmarks, etc.)? What do you still have showing, if anything?
Note: in case you triggered Firefox's full screen mode, you can press the F11 key to switch back (F11 turns full screen on and off).
I have my all my tabs but before I had a Mozilla Firefox tool bar above the search bar. Also, how do I remove a tool bar that I do not want.
You can use one of these to set which toolbars to show.
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize -> Show/Hide Toolbars
- View -> Toolbars
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Modified by cor-el