Update today took away my personal tool bar, how do I reinstall?
Prior to todays update I did have a personal tool bar which allowed me to have immediate access to sever or eight internet sites. This tool bar is no longer available. Please advise.
Old Man Jones
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20045
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
It sounds as though your Bookmarks Toolbar is no longer displaying -- it's usually just below the main navigation toolbar with the page address.
To turn different bars on and off, you can use one of these methods to show the toolbar list and select the desired bars there:
- right-click a blank spot on the tab bar (or the "+" button)
- tap the Alt key to activate the classic menu bar > View > Toolbars
- in Customize mode > Show/Hide Toolbars (see: Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars)
To turn on the Bookmarks Toolbar, Menu Bar, or other bars, click it on the list.
Does that work?