Spell Checker - a company named as Bankruptcy as a suggestion.
Its a suggestion from my end, I would request to please add the company into your database dictionary.
While I recently went across the company "ThyssenKrupp", when it was typed in the word as a suggestion is being shown as "Bankruptcy". Could you please add company into your database dictionary. I do know it can be added into the dictionary by myself, but feels such suggestions shouldn't be appearing.
A picture has been attached too.
Its only a mere a suggestion.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20045
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
The spell checkers contain the most common, and the most used words. Words not used much may not be in the word bank.
But you can add that word yourself. When a word is highlighted as wrong, right click it and select Add To Dictionary.