Can't install new version! Keeps asking for authorization from administator, but I am the only person, privat computer!
I can't install the newest version of Firefox. Keeps asking for adminstrator authorization, but there is none! It is me!!!!
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.16
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Hello theLman, please download and install firefox, follow the next steps:
1. Download a copy of the latest firefox from http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html (full dmg package)
2. Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean install.
3. Install the version that you have downloaded.
Do not select to remove your personal data, your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks or other personal data.