Firefox is continually crashing, sometimes every few seconds. How do I stop this please?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.18
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Google Update
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- Npdsplay dll
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
hello, could you provide your latest few submitted crash reports? please enter about:crashes into the location bar, copy the latest few report ids from there starting with bp- & paste them here into a forum reply. this will give us a better understanding what may be triggering those crashes.
Hi Philipp, thanks for your prompt reply. However you are dealing with a semi-literate computer person and I am not sure exactly what you want me to do or how to do it. Sorry
maybe the screenshot makes it more clear... we'd need to have your crash ids to know what's going on in your particular case.
Separate Security Issue: Update your Adobe Reader Version 2015.016.20039 Note: Other Software is offered in the download.
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that start with "bp-".
You can find the report ID of recent crash reports on the "Help > Troubleshooting Information" page (about:support).
- click the "All Crash Reports" button on this page to open the about:crashes page and see all crash reports.
Alternatively you can open about:crashes via the location/address bar.