Why is the sidebar text or folderon version 48.0b1 so large compared to previous versions?
The size of the sidebar text (to a link) or folder (composed of several links) so large? Previous versions had much smaller texts and folders. Is there any way I can reduce their size?
Thank you very much,
.edited email from spambots and public since there is no need for it.
Modified by James
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.016.20045
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Trovi Search Plugin 1_0_0
- Viewpoint Media Player (WPD)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Can you attach a screenshot?
- use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
- make sure you do not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB
Shot attached. Notice how the sidebar text is larger than the text in the tabs & toolbar. I want to keep the text size in the tabs & toolbar and reduce the text in the sidebar to that size or smaller. The Theme Font & Size Change addin does not solve this problem as it affects all text.
Modified by art_wholeflaffer