How to get save tabs on exit window back?
So I set up so it ask for do I want to save tabs on exit.
I accidentally check the box for do not ask again.
How do I reverse this?
Why can't firefox just have an easy accessible saved preference access so I can uncheck these options.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- Hola VLC media player Web Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.73.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Xunlei scriptability Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
Then reinstall the latest version.
Note: Windows users should download the active_x for Internet Explorer. and the plugin for Plugin-based browsers (like Firefox).
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 10 have built-in flash players and Adobe will cause a conflict. Install the plugin only. Not the active_x.
Flash Player Version: 22.214.171.124 Flash Player (Linux) Version 126.96.36.1991
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Direct link scans current system and browser Note: Other software is offered in the download.
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, Win IE . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download.
Separate Security Issue: Update your Adobe Reader Version 2015.016.20039 Note: Other Software is offered in the download.