PHP session variables not stored
I've created a website in php5. During development I used Firefox 46.0.1 on Ubuntu 14.04LTS. The session variables are nicely stored en can be read.
Now I'm starting to test on different browsers, my Windows 10 pc with Firefox 46.0.1 doesn't store the session variables. Chrome and Edge do store the session variables on my Windows 10 pc. Also on a win 8.1 pc with Firefox 46.0.1 the session variables are not stored.
Any idea what could be the cause?
What I typically do in a php script:
Any idea on how to solve this issue?
Additional System Details
- 3DVIA player(184.108.40.206). For more information, visit the 3DVIA player web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20045
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Unity Player 5.0.3f2
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0