Bad translated word in Russian translation.
Hello! =) Bad translated word in Russian translation. In "Firefox Hello" Tour, first page start text not "Бу то" need "Будь то"
Hi. I've fixed this string in Pontoon. Should take some time to push fix on production site. Thanks for reporting!!!Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Mime Type x-skype for Skype Buttons
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
Thank you for making us aware of this. I will be speaking to the team that support that and we will try to get that rectified as soon as possible.
Is this in a PPA version of Firefox or was it downloaded directly from Mozilla?
Hi, thanks for the report. This is where the translation for Hello lives https://pontoon.mozilla.org/ru/firefox-hello/add-on.properties/
If you want, you should be able to create an account on Pontoon and make your suggestion directly, one of the Russian localizers should get to it pretty quickly.
Hi. I've fixed this string in Pontoon. Should take some time to push fix on production site. Thanks for reporting!!!