For the last 3days: 1) It takes a long time to star Firefox. 2) It takes a LONG time for pages to load. Internet connection is OK. MS Edge works fine. Help!
1) It takes a long time to star Firefox. 2) It takes a LONG time for pages to load. Internet connection is OK, and MS Edge works fine. But I really prefer Firefox!
I have the latest version of Firefox (46). It even takes a long time to change between open tabs. It just started behaving like this about 3 days ago (around April 29, 2016). I believe I downloaded the new version of Firefox around that time?
Please help. Thank you!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.73.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
Please create only one thread per support issue. Please continue at copy https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1121095.
This thread will now be closed.