Duplicate tabs are opened on clicking a app icon from webpage in firefox
I am testing a web application for a project in firefox browser, there are few icons(twitter, google+, linkedin, apple, android and windows) by clicking any of these duplicate tabs are opened. How can we overcome this issue? PFA for ref, let me know if anything required.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1992
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Security Issue: Update your Flash Player Note: Windows users should download the active_x for Internet Explorer. and the plugin for Plugin-based browsers (like Firefox).
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 10 have built-in flash players and Adobe will cause a conflict. Install the plugin only. Not the active_x.
Flash Player Version: 188.8.131.52 Flash Player (Linux) Version 184.108.40.2066
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Direct link scans current system and browser Note: Optional offer: McAfee Security
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, Win IE . . . .) Note: Optional offer: McAfee Security
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Thanks for quick reply.
Can you please brief the solution, this is the duplicate tabs issue upon clicking a app icon in the home page for Firefox browser. This is not happening in any other browser.
Thanks in advance.
Please wait for others to respond.