Cor-el - How do you add the https protocol
Thanks for your reply Cor-el.
I did not create my own website, but I do have a small amount of knowledge that allows me to make minor alterations. When I purchased the SSL certificate from HostPapa they installed it for me. I assumed that they altered the website to accommodate the https and padlock.
How do you add the https protocol ?
Although my website does not handle financial transactions, it can be accessed from another website and Google are pushing, for security sake, that all affiliated websites should be SSL certificated. Hence the reason for going down this route.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Please stay with your original thread - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1118693
locking this thread as a dupe