When are you going to fix the issue with Adobe Flash Player crashing in Firefox?
I have tried all the possible fixes for this that have been posted on multiple forums and nothing has worked. I play games via Firefox and it crashes when I start to play. I also watch videos from different sites and it still crashes a few seconds into the video. This issue needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I have had this issue for over 6 months now with nothing done about it. I am ready to switch to a different browser, yet I do not want to.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Google Update
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
Yeah, it happens sometimes when I watch Twitch.
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and hardware acceleration in Firefox and try this:
- make sure you have the latest Flash version:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
- disable hardware acceleration in Firefox
cor-el, if you will read my post completely, you will see that I stated that I have tried all the possible fixes including the ones you mentioned, which are also on multiple forums. They did not work.