This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How to refresh page
I'm using 45.0.1 and just upgraded to Win 7. My page refresh button is gone and I don't see it in customize. ???
All Replies (2)
The curved arrow on the right hand side of your address bar will reload the page. Is that what you are looking for ?
Depending on what has happened this article may help you
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files (leave out Shift for a normal reload).
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)