"use IDLE command" setting missing in TB45
I have the latest beta installed (TB 45).
There used to be a setting for accounts under Settings --> Server Settings --> Advanced... called "Use IDLE command if the server supports it" which was handy to have unchecked if I only wanted TB to check my Inbox rather than all my folders. It seems to have disppeared from TB 45... does anyone know why or if there's a Config Editor way to replicate that functionality?
Good catch. In version 45 it moved to "Server Settings" and is renamed to "Allow immediate server notifications ..."Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.010.20060
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0.7
- Blackboard plug-in that uses Blackboard Drive to open WebDAV resources
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Good catch. In version 45 it moved to "Server Settings" and is renamed to "Allow immediate server notifications ..."