How do you set up a support account without having to ask a question?
I just want to reply to an existing question and it seems impossible to create an account to do just that. So I find myself here...
Additional System Details
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
I see you posted under someone else's thread which was already marked solved. Many volunteers aren't going to revisit solved threads for people reporting that it didn't work for them...
Could you test in Firefox's Safe Mode? In Safe Mode, Firefox temporarily deactivates extensions, hardware acceleration, and some other advanced features to help you assess whether these are causing the problem.
You can restart Firefox in Safe Mode using either:
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Help menu > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
and OK the restart.
A small dialog should appear. Click "Start in Safe Mode" (not Refresh).