Themes - how to delete a default theme, not showing under Appearance
My FEBE backup result page, since upgrade today to v45 - is now showing another theme that needs to be delete.
From FEBE result page
1. Default (v38.0.1) — The default theme.
Extensions processed: 0 total
However, when I go to Addons / Appearances, there is only 1 item there (v45 theme) and not this theme I wish to delete.
How do I delete this v38 theme?
Please see screenshots for more details on it from FEBE result page.
Thankyou for your help.
Modified by jendrew
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
I believe the default theme is built into the program files, so I don't think there is a way to transfer it to a different version of Firefox. I'm not even sure why FEBE mentions it, since the screenshot says "Not backed up!" Maybe just for the sake of thoroughness. ??