Your instructions say click on Security and then on the Junk tab, but there ain't no Junk tab there--where is it?
I was following the instructions for setting up the Junk tab functions, but the Junk tab wasn't there where the instructions said it would it be. Anybody know where it is?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Please provide a link to these instructions.
I would guess this page about junk controls. http://kb.mozillazine.org/Junk_Mail_Controls
Which part is giving you trouble?
Note that Tools|Options is a link to an article about variations in menu layout. That will tell you that if you're using OS X or Linux then it's Edit|Preferences.
If you don't have the traditional menu displayed, but instead have the newer Application Menu, then that article discusses that too.
Alternatively, F10 or <alt> should make the old menu bar appear temporarily, so you can go to View|Toolbars and enable it permanently. Or right-click at the top and a pop-up menu will let you select the Menu Bar.
Modified by Zenos