Cannot sign onto Yahoo Mail or My Yahoo
I am running Mac OS 10.8.5 and Firefox 44.0.2
Since Yahoo changed their sign on process to two screens I have been unable to sign on using Firefox on the MAC. I can get into these accounts using Safari or using Firefox on my Win7 machines.
The sign on process just sits after entering the PW on the 2nd screen. It never completes the sign on process.
TIA for any suggestions to resolve.
Additional System Details
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0