I need lock the proxy settings in firefox
Hi, i want to set a proxy address for all users and lock it down to prevent changes from the user, is it possible? It can be done via GPO?
Thanks in advice
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.73.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- The VMware Client Support Plug-in
- VMware Remote Console Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
hi, firefox does not support gpo settings at all. in order to lock and easily deploy certain preferences in firefox please refer to http://kb.mozillazine.org/Locking_preferences which describes the most common way to do that.