This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
After update all pages view becomes out-of-focus! May you get back?
Other software show clear on the same display - only Mozila is blur.... (see attached screnshot)
All Replies (5)
I understand after an update to a Mozilla product that the screen resolution is not as clear as it was before. If I reload the page in Firefox, the screen resolution will adjust to the screen settings. If this does not happen, try to reset the zoom on a test webpage:
Have you tried Firefox's zoom feature? This will help increase the size of web pages.
- To make things bigger, press Ctrl and + at the same time.
- To make things smaller, press Ctrl and - at the same time.
- To reset the size back to normal, press Ctrl and 0 at the same time.
Can you attach a screenshot?
- Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
- Make sure that you do not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (3-bar Menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: 3-bar Menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Here is updated desktop
Resolution is still not good.