Profile will not copy to New PC
Moving from Windows Vista to Windows 10....There are error messages in the Error Console could not read Chrome Manifest
It does setup the email account, but does not make the subfolders and copy the emails.....HELP..!!!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Virtual Earth 3D 3.00080829001 plugin for Mozilla
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110319 YFF35 Firefox/3.6.16 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
Here is old PC...
I got it......I had to copy everything to the Local Folder....
All my emails and folders are located in here:
Good to hear you have found them :) ....but I'm somewhat bemused, because I had previously asked you to copy all files and folders in the exgvgzrd.david profile into the new default profile, so the entire 'Mail' folder should have been copy pasted over to new pc.
No worries at least it is all sorted.
You never told me to copy to the AppData\Local\Thunderbird\Profiles\
You only told me to copy to AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\
It's All good, I have them now, Thanks for your help..!!!