I get a "unable to find the proxy server" when trying to access http (non-https) sites. Help! I need to use my proxy server..
I cannot connect to http sites when using my proxy. This just happened over the last three or four days. I have updated to the most current Firefox and am using a MacBook Pro. I have to use my proxy.
Additional System Details
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.1684
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Type about:preferences#advanced<enter> in the address bar.
Under Advanced, Select Network. Look for Configure How Firefox Connects and press the Settings button. Check the settings.