My account has been lost. How can I restore it?
I used my email for sync account. After reinstallation of windows I am not able to log in with this email. How can I restore my account?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.79.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Is this a case of you do not intend using the email account in the future or are you unable to use it for some reason ? Or are you ssying Sync has stopped working ?
Have you still got access to and are able to us that email account ?
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do
- How do I set up Sync on my computer?
- Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips
If possible you should ensure the devices are synced then set up Sync again with the new email account. Note Sync is NOT intended to be a backup service. Your own synced devices are the backup.
Can you connect to the account here: