Always says Firefox blocked website but continues on to website
Almost all the time no matter what web site or page within that site that I attempt to load, a gray block goes across the top of the page saying Firefox won't allow or Blocked but most of the time it goes on to the page anyway. Once in a great while I have to click that square to progress on to where I want to go.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Ok I understand that you are seeing a grey bar at the top of some webpages when you browse in Firefox. I am happy to help.
Is it a bar that looks like the mixed content block mentioned here in this support forum article?
Or more like an add on being blocked? Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Firefox > Options/Preferences > Advanced > General : accessibility : [ ] "Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page"
The setting in "Options > Advanced > General" is meant as an accessibility feature, as you can see by the label of that section, so that people with disabilities or people who use screen readers do not get confused and is not meant as a safety protection to stop redirecting.
Modified by cor-el