change my print size
yesterday I did something that changed my print size so small I can not read it. where do I go to change it back to normal?
When I copy the reduced data it displays it in normal size here. thank you
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Picasa plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Check the Scale setting in the Print Preview window, 100% or Shrink to Fit is best.
this has nothing to do with printing it is the email data being displayed on the screen
That isn't "print" size, it's font size.
See if this helps you: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/font-size-and-zoom-increase-size-of-web-pages
If you inadvertently change the zoom level of a domain, Firefox will remember that setting and use it, until you change it again. I can only guess that using the Ctrl key while scrolling the page adjusted the zoom level on a web-mail page. Been there, done that myself.