My Hello does not work right. the Video will not stay on.
When I start a conversation, the camera comes on but after a few minutes it freezes and shuts off. It happens for people I call as well.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Hi madsend, Thank you for your question. I understand that you are using Firefox Hello and that sometimes the video does not stay on. When this happens, does the sharing settings for the default camera change when you look on the permissions of the page?
The resources for Filing a bug in bugzilla.mozilla.org are listed below: