How do I disable adblocker
How do I disable adblocker?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- thinkorswim loader
- thinkDesktop configuration loader
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
I'm assuming you are using Ad Blocker Plus. At the top right of your screen there should an ABP toolbar button (it looks like a stop sign). You click on the arrow pointing down. There you can choose to disable it.
You can also disable extensions by typing about:addons in the address bar and pressing Enter.