I cannot use Firefox if Kaspersky is going to be disabled. Please immediately provide clear insrtuctions as to how to enable Kaspersky.
I need to know how to enable my Kaspersky in order to keep using Firefox. I do not want to wade through a bunch of articles, I just need a simple, clear, step-by-step process to do this.
Additional System Details
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
This will not work for Ver 44; Enter about:config into your Firefox address bar Click the I'll be careful button Find xpinstall.signatures.required in the list Right click the preference Select Toggle until the value is false