Sync erased all of my bookmarks and saved data. How do I get it back
logged into my Sync account from a new install and Sync erased all of my saved data from all of my other devices and reset all of them Firefox default. Please Help.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
HI Swimnbud, After a clean reinstall of the operating system or a clean reinstall of Firefox? There might be a difference here because if you uninstall Firefox, sometimes the profile files are still there:
If you reinstalled the Computer, only the actively syncing profiles will sync to the newly installed system.
If data was lost, I am sorry that this happened. However Firefox sync is not a reliable back up for a Firefox profile. It will sync actively synced profiles.