Today I cannot open a single video, not on YouTube or any other place.
Ii usually listen to at least one or more videos every night. They are usually about history, astrology, or health related info. Perhaps Firefox thinks I am listening to too many, and now has cut me off...is that possible??
Additional System Details
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
In what way are you cut off? What is happening?
If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:
- see if there are updates for your graphics drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also: