This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How can I color my home icon in Firefox 38?
Firefox 38, windows 7 64 bit, 32 GB memory. I would like to have the home icon in a color, other than black or dark gray. Also... (I know this is not the right place to ask this but...) do you see anything that would keep me from reaching Google Earth's database,, I can't get Google Earth to work. Thank you!!!
All Replies (2)
In respect of the Home icon in Firefox, you may want to use a different theme, to either change the colour of the back ground or of the icon set itself. You can find a wide selection of themes here.
In respect of the Google query, you are best having a look on their support pages.
I hope this helps, but if not, please come back here and we can look into a different solution for you.
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window